Tuesday 1 September 2015

Hi all.
Science fair went well. I came first in my category, (Year 7-8 Living World) But not the whole of Living World. (Year 7-13) Still pretty good though. I came home with 150 dollars too! My mum won't let me spend it though. The end of the term is coming up and on Saturday, my little sister Alyssa is turning 6! I also think Baymath is coming up soon as well, about another 2 weeks. My teacher is going on about tagging my posts, but I still can't figure it out. I'm going to have another go after writing this post. Also we got a pet bird last weekend. It's called an alexandra or something. He's green and is really noisy. He keeps saying things like "hello buddy," "go to bed," and just squawking. Mum said tonight that if he keeps it up, he might have to go back. He is a lot of fun but mum has a point. All for now! I'll try to do the tags one last time.

No comments:

Post a Comment