Monday 24 August 2015

Hi all.
Today is the day to see if my science fair board wins something. The prizes range from $1000 for first and $600 for second. Along with $150 for best in group, (I'm in living world) And $20 for various other prizes. I also got in the newspaper and got interviewed. My science fair was about feeding MEALWORMS different foods to make them grow faster than if they were just eating bran. The newspaper stated my LIZARD grew twice the size and that is almost IMPOSSIBLE in only 1 month. And if I was feeding my lizard bran like the newspaper said, he would be DEAD. Also my dad was talking to a farmer some time ago about his barn that burnt down with 100 pigs inside. Later that week the SAME newspaper stated it was 400 pigs. Never believe what you read in the newspaper if you think it's even a little bit off. Or in other words, Screw the News. All for now!

Wait I lied... Today our class had to do a comment on at LEAST 6 other class blogs. I still haven't had a post for 5 months. Or 153 days. Just wanted to put that out in the open, how my classmates will go for there good friends first. 29 other people in my class and 2 away. 27*6 is 135+27 is 162. 162 comments and not one found my blog. If they were shared out evenly around all 29 blogs, (You can't comment on your own blog!) I should get at least 6 comments! Now people will read this and probably comment out of guilt but thats just as bad as not commenting at all. SO PLEASE DO NOT COMMENT ON THIS POST! And Think how many comments others must have got, some with
2 or 3 and others with over 10! Ok, I'm finished grumping. All for now! Sorry about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment