Tuesday 8 September 2015

Hi all.
The little gadget with Minecraft stuff? Well you may have noticed it's kinda big and only got one thing thats not a song. I'm getting there and hopefully before the day is out, I'll have animations like porky the pig and villager tv and also links to channels that house the actual video Like "BlueMonkey" and "Element Animations." Also if anyone has any suggestions for it, leave it in the comments and I'll try to add it to the list. Or just comment. Also our driveway is fully concerted and is hard enough to walk on. But did you know it takes a whole month until you can bike and drive on it safely? I didn't until yesterday. Also my parents must think we have a lot of money today because I heard them talking about getting a pool when the concert can have trucks going over it. Also I should have another new gadget soon too! Many thanks to Aryan for the URL for flappy bird. You may find the flappy bird game easier than you think. All for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment