Thursday 3 September 2015

Hi all. I just realised most of you haven't even seen my science fair product. So now I present to you a picture of my final outcome! Not that amazing, but it's better than what it was before. (A box)
I would also like to say that I am making a youtube bar with lots of Minecraft animations and stuff. Namely things like Honest trailers and songs like Screw the Nether. I will not be adding an eggs glide to Minecraft because of copyright issues not letting me embed it. In fact, the post with it embedded in it will probably not work either. Must check that soon. Also the label that states Student Blogging Challenge, I am aware it says School instead of Student. Also my last post linked up with the last and they were Defiantly posted on different days. All for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment