Monday 30 March 2015

Hi all.
'The block' was an activity we did ages ago but now is when I have to do a reflection. It probably won't be good. Anyway...
First we all did a trivia quiz in our groups. My group was the M and M's. We got a good score but I can't remember much about it except we came 1st. Then we chose our bundle of stuff to create our shelter. We were first so we chose our bundle first. we got the only tent. It had no poles but most of the others got some ropes and a tarpaulin. We also had another form of tent from one of our group members so we connected them together. In the end our tent was tied to a tree and the ground but the tent Itself wasn't touching either. It was just floating there. We lost the building competition because our tents sucked. Next was the physical challenge, tug of war. I won't bore you with the details but we lost. Then we did the mental challenge. Lie against the wall with your feet in front of you at something around 90 degrees. We also lost that. The rest of the day was boring for me so I didn't pay too much attention to it. The shared lunch was good though. I brought brownies!
All for now. Haven't posted in forever... sorry about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment