Wednesday 6 May 2015

This is going to be a long post so sit back and try to enjoy all the other stuff that matters in this world.

Hi all.
Haven't posted for so long that episode 15 came out for that Mine craft movie in the last post. Will put that in at the end of this post. I have also added a blogroll sort of gadget above the S.B.C badge as part of the S.B.C. Still adding to it. Coin-box hero is a good addictive game though. For week 8 of S.B.C we have to make up a sort of travel plan so I've chosen America, New York. First I have to list what I will take.
1. Clothes x5
2. My Ipod stuff
3. A flashlight
4. Some money (Lots)
AND... (DUM BA DA BUM DUM BOOM)
5. Passport (Duh)
Usually my mum would help me pack so I'm not to sure what I have to pack. I've also found that right now 1 NZ dollar is 75 US cents in New York. So if I took 8000 NZ dollars to America, I would have 6000 US dollars to spend on whatever I want. I would have to by 5 of those t-shirts that say "My friend went on holiday and all he got me was a lousy t-shirt." One for each member of my family. LOL.  I have chosen Casablanca Hotel Times Square for my stay because it has free wifi (Yay!) and a 5 star rating. I will say now that I won't actually be going to New York. I would like to though. 7 nights will cost 2550 US dollars so that brings me down to $3450 to spend on food. There is a free breakfast buffet in the hotel, and for lunch and diner there is a restaurant called Tony's DiNapoli adjacent to the hotel which has spagetti and meatballs for $14 so I can have that for diner each night ($98) because I like spagetti and for lunch, the us subway shops have a deal where you get a subway sandwich, a cookie (Yay!) a lemonade and a packet of hot chips for only 6 US dollars! That's another 42$ so after that I will have $3316. Wait! The flight! The plane! Crud! The Auckland airport is closer to my home and I will have to convert my money to NZ to find out how much I have left after flight plans. Google says that 3316 US dollars is 4427.53 NZ dollars. And the amount of money it costs to fly to New York is $4300. (That IS a return flight though). Probably not the cheapest option but it is well in the budget. I now have 127.53 NZ dollars and in US I have 95.6475 dollars. But to make it easy, we're going to have just 95 US dollars. Last but not least, 5 t-shirts are 50 US dollars. So I now have 45 US dollars to spend on whatever I want in NY. Last but not least I have episode 15 of Jason and steve's Mine craft adventure thing!


PS: Do not watch this if you have not seen the one in the last post.
All for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment